J-Red 2171/Dumb question from a dumb faller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rounder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been shopping statewide for a new falling saw, and found a dealer that has full-wrap 2171's in stock.

Here is the question....Is the 2171 non-strato? I did the 372 x-torq this winter and was not very happy.

If indeed the 2171 is the same as the old-school 372 with mahle cylinder......that'd be nice. J-red's website ain't to helpfull.

Thanks in advance - Sam

That's what I thought, the dealer is 3 hours from here, so I wanted to be sure. Thanks for the help - Sam

Been shopping statewide for a new falling saw, and found a dealer that has full-wrap 2171's in stock.

Here is the question....Is the 2171 non-strato? I did the 372 x-torq this winter and was not very happy.

If indeed the 2171 is the same as the old-school 372 with mahle cylinder......that'd be nice. J-red's website ain't to helpfull.

Thanks in advance - Sam

Just curious- what didn't ya like about the x-torq?

I think Sam had a 576 and 372 both with carb problems in the colder weather. He had threads about both of them on here but search isn't working right.

Latest posts

Back