John Deere 66SV / Echo 610 Twin Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I take it that the Echo 610 is a rare bird. But, just how rare?

I'm pretty sure that I know a guy that has one and hasn't been used in years. If it's the same saw I saw way back, it was in primo condition, but I didn't really know exactly what it was at the time.

Wow, that was a job. I work pretty quick and definitely didn't expect to spend 8 hours getting the saw cleaned up and gone through. I need a couple items tomorrow and I'll be done...less than an hour of work left. I have pics of it all torn apart, which I will port tomorrow. No issues where found. Both P&Cs are in great condition. The carb got new diaphrams. I'm anxious to see this bad boy run again.

Well done Bradley, we all get bombarded with the latest and greatest saws on AS so its great to see such a rare saw. lt really looks like it was loved and cared for. Your saw collection really sucks!:)

A couple of pictures of mine after I unpacked it.

JD66SV8_zps963ca7e5.jpg

JD66SV6_zps841d45fe.jpg

With his cousins...

Echo610EVL1_zps31a72e2d.jpg

Randy I have searched for your thread that Neal mentioned. My Google fu must be off today. Can you give me a link?

Okay, so what's the resale value of an ECHO 610, that has very low hrs. on it, and includes all the OEM manuals / paperwork, and is still in it's plastic hard-case and in the OEM factory box?

I called my friend who is out of town for the weekend, but I did talk to his wife. Obviously, he still has it and his wife told me that he's never used it, and it's in the factory box.

His father died a few years ago, and my friend kept it, rather than sell it at the estate sale.

Okay, so what's the resale value of an ECHO 610, that has very low hrs. on it, and includes all the OEM manuals / paperwork, and is still in it's plastic hard-case and in the OEM factory box?

I called my friend who is out of town for the weekend, but I did talk to his wife. Obviously, he still has it and his wife told me that he's never used it, and it's in the factory box.

His father died a few years ago, and my friend kept it, rather than sell it at the estate sale.
$600-$800, depending on condition. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ho+610+chainsaw&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Wow, that was a job. I work pretty quick and definitely didn't expect to spend 8 hours getting the saw cleaned up and gone through. I need a couple items tomorrow and I'll be done...less than an hour of work left. I have pics of it all torn apart, which I will port tomorrow. No issues where found. Both P&Cs are in great condition. The carb got new diaphrams. I'm anxious to see this bad boy run again.

Are you gonna start a new thread on it? or just add to this one Brad?

Latest posts

Back