John Lambert Hospitalized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I didn't want this thread to die, so I thought I would announce the latest upcoming chainsaw race, but you must be handicaped. Heart attacks and strokes are a big plus as is prostrate cancer, however, being totaly phsycotic is the best debilitating encumberance one can have. This is the stuff movies are made of.
John

Hey John,
What am I a mirage? Answer the question or I'll have the skin heads speed bag ya again. I'm concerned about your ticker.....what's the skinny?

John

Can you send me all the blue diamond pills you have? You want be needing them for sometime.

Hope everything works out for you.

Ricky

Wow, been off the sight for a week, what a thread to come back to, John we are praying for your full recovery, your a great guy! Jon

Thank's again for all the uplifting words. It's only 21 days before I can get back into the bush. The ground should be frozen by then.
My Mother actually didn't believe I was gonna make it thru, but my sis in Alabama knew I would, so that's nice.
Haven't touched a cig since last week and why would I?
The next 6 months will be the most critical, but the chips are gonna fly when I get back on my feet.
The day of the attack, I bought the most fancy trees of my career, so can't wait to chow down on those.
I'm pretty sure I have at least 15 good years left, maybe 25, so I better make my best shot! LOL
I almost took a turn for the nurse in the hospital when she said I should be married.
Hey, wait a minute, was she proposing to me?
That's it, have a heart attack and you become an elegable batchelor. LOL

Hey John, good to hear aboot the smokes. I've been off em since last monday. It odd how clean you can keep things when ashes ain't flying around, and I don't miss the $25 I had to spend every 5 or 6 days for my Marlboros.

The two non-smoking Gypos!!!:blob2:

Sory to read about your health problem, really glad that everything will be A-OK. Take good care of your health John it is your greatest wealth .:)

Latest posts

Back