JOHNS CUSTOM SAWS on YouTube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was super interested in his saws and the projects he's doing, but most of his content ended up being him whining about people talking about him and what he does on forums....so I unsubscribed. I'm not spending my time listening to some guy that bitches about what other people say about him every other sentence. If he kept to the saws, or had a second channel for his high school drama, I would re-sub.

I definitely don't have that kind of money to throw at a zipped saw...

I was super interested in his saws and the projects he's doing, but most of his content ended up being him whining about people talking about him and what he does on forums....so I unsubscribed. I'm not spending my time listening to some guy that bitches about what other people say about him every other sentence. If he kept to the saws, or had a second channel for his high school drama, I would re-sub.

Yeah, that stuff gets old fast. Easily baited, and not fun to watch. I skip past that stuff, and like his saw work enough to come back from time to time.

Its all about him, and a bag of chips.....

Many of these guys come onto the new audience scene and feel the need to bash other successful saw builders. Apparently they believe the best way to gain customers is to constantly talk poorly of the competition that’s been successful for far longer that they have. It works for awhile and then it doesn’t.

The masses feed on drama and stupidity, if one creates strife with others it somehow gives them credit where none is due. If any of those people he piszzes off mention his name he gets a % of their viewers searching his videos. more watches ='s more money from youtube. It's all fun and games until someone buys his services and starts putting it out in videos that its junk or broke quickly which will happen eventually as the cat eventually catches its own tail.

Back