jon cutter sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid C$300 delivered to my door for a 58cc last spring including 20" bar and chain; I've been using it ever since and can't find one thing to complain about, 'it just works'. I got it just to see if reports that the Chinese saws were pretty good were true. My simple conclusion so far is that I could have bought a more expensive saw, but I couldn't have bought a better saw--what could make it better? 'So far' is a true caveat, but so far so good.

This was its first day at work last May. Someone can diss them all they want, but I won't hear them over the noise of the saw.

Attachments

• P1060022.jpeg
    P1060022.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 0
I bought a joncutter 5800 3-4 years ago, at the time it was 200 Canadian after taxes with no bar or chain. That's cheaper than a 30cc homeowner stihl or husky lol.
I thought it might blow up after I ported it and added a 372 carb but it's still screaming. I used it today to buck up a tree the storm blew over, I havent used it in months but it fired right up and made short work of the tree.
I have done nothing to this saw except for hot rodding it, which it doesnt really need, they're a solid reliable saw.
It's a good fire wood saw for me as a lot of my fire wood is 8-12 inch so a high revving 50cc saw is the best size.

Latest posts

Back