Jonnyred input needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbh31118

fbh31118

ArboristSite Member
I was hopen someone might have some info on a jonnyred 2165. I've seen one for sale in my local area for, what seems to me pretty cheap, $250. The saw is clean, original bar, and appears to have very little use. I really need a new saw but I don't have any experiance with this brand, there aren't any dealers near by that I know of so are parts easy to get online ect,ect. :help:

Any thoughts or feed back would be greatly appricated. :cheers:

fixitguy75

fixitguy75

ArboristSite Operative
Hi there. Yeah the Jonsered 2165 is a very good saw. And if you can work on it yourself then i'd say go for it! Parts are readily available online as well through Bailey's which is a sponsor of this site.:cheers:

Justsaws

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
The 2165 is a good saw. New price is around $530.00 on sale with a 18" bar. It is the little version of the 2171. I do not know if you can get parts on line as I have access to a good dealer. You might ask Bailey's if they can get you parts.

Justsaws

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
fixitguy75 said:
Hi there. Yeah the Jonsered 2165 is a very good saw. And if you can work on it yourself then i'd say go for it! Parts are readily available online as well through Bailey's which is a sponsor of this site.:cheers:

I got to type faster.:biggrinbounce2:

toolfreak

toolfreak

ArboristSite Operative
You would not be disapointed with this brand, 250 seems to be a very good deal, I have a 2186 and an 80, they have treated me well, They are very fast. Have you ever run a husky? They perform pretty close to the same. As they are made by the same company.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I believe parts for that saw "family" will be around "forever" - there are simply too many saws out there to discontinue the parts....

..... and Husky tend to be better than Stihl regarding parts for older saws, I understand....

Latest posts