• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2065 (Red Husqvarna 365)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a nice Jonsered 2065 that I would like to sell. This saw hasn't seen much use, the tank is slightly discolored from being stored with fuel but that isn't all that common on these saws (Jonsered or Husky). I performed a simple muffler mod and retuned the carb. Saw still has the factory base gasket.

Looking to get $400 with the 20" bar and chain.

Either way it seems like a great deal on a clean saw. Can an aftermarket chain cover with side tension be used if you remove the front tensioner?

Thats nice looking saw and there getting harder to find.I have one that I kept the open port in it did a little grinding on(Half AZZ port job) deleted the base gasket put a husky special on the bottom end its my favorite firewood saw GLWS

Nice. I see you did a minor bar modification as well.........LOL!

I bet that guide bar would be a big hit at a Riff Raff GTG.

a 2065 is the original 365 not a special. however, it could have had the special top end installed on it.

Latest posts

Back