• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2139T New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryRFL

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Closed shop and liquidating unsold merchandise.
New Jonsered 2139T with 14" bar. List Price $509.95. Sell for $420.00 plus freight ($25.00). This is new, in the box.

Sent all the newer Jonsereds back for credit. I actually like the Efco 165 better (and I'm keeping it).

Have you run them? Not fancy, just runs and cuts. Older style units (132S, 152, 156, 165) and most of the time will run right out of the box with no tinkering with the carb. Cost is less, too.

A little,my dealer keeps trying to talk me into one.Made a few cuts with a 165 in Hickory.Didn't seem to run really fast but didn't drop much RPM in the cut.

They remind me a little of the old Homelite SXL-AO or XL-12 in how they cut. Very torquey but not a lot of speed WOT compared to a Husky/J'red. The larger Efco's don't seem to bog down or drop RPM in the cut like the old Homelites I've used in the past. I've yet to have to play with the carb on a new one to get it to run right.

Latest posts

Back