• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2145 converted to CS2152 specs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vw_motorsports

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well my first time selling in a long time.....

Jonsered CS2145 chainsaw. Saw was completely broken down and rebuilt and brought to Jonsered CS2152 specs using the best factory parts. This saw does not have the magnesium cases of the 353/CS2152 saws. They use the same piston and cylinders of the 353/2152 saws. Saws is equipped with an 18" bar and chain.

Jonsered CS2145, has the standard starter, no spring assist.

Specs:
Husqvarna 353/Jonsered 2152 oem factory flat top piston and late model factory 353 cylinders w/3 bolt muffler provision.
Husqvarna 353/Jonsered 2152 late model factory 3 bolt non-cat muffler for more power and cooler operation.
Husqvarna 350/Jonsered 2150 lower engine cradle
Husqvarna 353, 346xp/Jonsered 2152, 2153 late model intake with steel intake clamp
Both have unlimited coils and fully adjustable oil pumps
Base gasket delete for increased power
Late model oem Zama carburetor
Carb limiters trimmed.
New fuel line and fuel filter
Completely disassembled, cleaned, inspected and tuned.

A Stock 353/2152 is 3.3hp, with the restrictive catalytic converter mufflers and base gasket. These saws have a base gasket delete and freer flowing non-cat mufflers.

Some hp numbers from other saws.
husqvarna
445 2.8hp
450 3.2hp
early 346xp 3.4hp
545 3.35hp

It's a nice saw, the 3 bolt non-cat muffler is important in my opinion, solves muffler issues......I was lucky to find a dealer that had a couple of these $50 mufflers.

PRICE is $220 , plus actual shipping I normally do fedex.

DSC08932.JPG

DSC08933.JPG DSC08934.JPG DSC08935.JPG DSC08906.JPG DSC08907.JPG DSC08908.JPG DSC08909.JPG DSC08910.JPG DSC08911.JPG

I saw your eBay auction and I was curious; if you're going through all the trouble building it, why not go 2153?

When I get a clean 353 or 2152 I convert those into 346xps or 2153s. Then I take those parts to convert the 350's, 345, 340, 2150 2145 etc into 2152 353 spec saws. There are some clearance issues going 346xp on a 350 chassis. Minor but still there none the less.

When I get a clean 353 or 2152 I convert those into 346xps or 2153s. Then I take those parts to convert the 350's, 345, 340, 2150 2145 etc into 2152 353 spec saws. There are some clearance issues going 346xp on a 350 chassis. Minor but still there none the less.

What clearance issue? Don’t remember these?

the transfer hits the side of the cradle. which if you go without clearancing the ribs on the cradle will melt the ribs allows the cylinder to move and sometimes allows the bolts to relax which can create an air leak. Been there. If fellow members want to continue this discussion please start another thread in the proper forum. I don't want my ad shut down by the forum police. ....DSC09068.JPG DSC09071.JPG thanks
pics

Also, I noticed that your auction for the saws in the pics in the original post got bid up and then some bids were removed, and then the auction ended and then it was re-listed. Care to elaborate on what happened there?

Lol, the discussion is keeping your post at the top of the page sir. It's called "banter", and you're welcome for it

The ad posted at the top by Pioneerguy, says

"All banter and off topic posts will be deleted. Content in question will be deleted at the moderators discretion. Any grievances can be forwarded to the ,Judge!"

Also, I noticed that your auction for the saws in the pics in the original post got bid up and then some bids were removed, and then the auction ended and then it was re-listed. Care to elaborate on what happened there?

1st auction high bidder had this to say:

New message from: briasmit-242 (292 )
If you don’t mind cancel this bid and offer this to the other bidder. Sorry I did not read your discriptiin very well. I thought both saws were in the bid.

sold to 2nd high bidder, husqvarna 340 who btw left pos feedback

Jonsered only auction

sold to this gem of a person

New message from: axelvr6 (11 )

Man some it wrong with my banck acaunt let me fix that and i ket you know

Then

New message from: axelvr6 (11 )

I am sorry i got a emergancy in my family and dont have the money now to buy this can you please cancel this order i wasbnot expecting this my mom is in very bad shape and need every dollar that i have to help dad hope you undertund

Clean Husqvarna & Jonsered chainsaw converted to 353 CS2152 specs, 350 345 346xp

So this is how it ended up here ....looking for a straight up buyer......All I have done was list a saw here answer a question and ask people to be respectful and follow rules so my ad doesn't get taken down. Let's see if you man up and apologize.

and 1 bid was removed by the bidder not cancelled by me, enough of the fake news

"Everyone can see that a bid has been retracted, but only you and the bidder can see the explanation.
Bidder

Action
Date of Bid and Retraction
rahollinge-0
Retracted:
$250.00
Explanation:
Entered wrong amount
Bid:
4 Dec 2017 at 4:04:34PM PST
Retracted:
7 Dec 2017 at 4:51:42PM PST"

Fake news, wow. I just asked what happened. Sucks your ebay auction had so much drama and broken english.:eek: Maybe you'll have better luck selling here! :chainsaw:Thanks for answering my questions. I'm guessing I am not the only one with them. Hope I saved you some time answering.

I've run the husky 49, same displacement, piston and cylinder, which I believe is the same saw as the 2050 minus the angle of the front handle. Power wise from husqvarna's OM the 49 and is rated @ 3hp and 353epa @3.3hp stock with the cat muffler. So you would notice a difference. But IMO, the bigger difference is in how he saws runs and feel. Balance is miles better, and the A/V's on the 2150 is much better.

Back