jonsered 2166 opinions or thoughts ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty good deal for the 2166. Really comes down to how you're going to use the saw if you want more cubes or the auto-tune.

What size wood do you plan to cut most with it?

Comstock logging supplies in dolgville ny, [up state fixed my 2166 it had a pinched line,now its ran great,they are running a special on them right now 599,99 with 24 inch bar,i might buy another,i was going to buy a cs2260 or 562xp,not sure, I like the light saws,
So are you saying your saw that was hard to start had a pinched line? Which line do you know?

That's a sweet deal on the saw, I looked 'em up on the innertoobz, and the site doesn't make the saws available.
do you think jonsred is going to faze the 2166 out?comstock is a bog dealer -sells to dealer all over the country,-parts-winches-files ect, ,huge wholesaler,he also has some dolmar,

Hmm. I thought you were done with this site? Oh well. You'll fit right in with all the other whiny arrogant assholes.
MUST BE LIKE YOU,I GOT A NE COMPUTOR, I WILL RUN THIS NEW 2166 , I HOPE I LIKE IT, why don't other saw makers have a chain pusher for the bar oil like the echo 680,i love that feacher,it cant cost much,did anybody notice chainsaws are going up in price , like 50 bucks per saw,in some cases, my jonsred 2255 went up 100 bucks,this week,i have a lot of hard beech and white oak locust and white birch,

[QUOTE="john damps, post: 5719158, member: 120460] why don't other saw makers have a chain pusher for the bar oil like the echo 680,i love that feacher,it cant cost much[/QUOTE]

Oiler adjustment? It's on the bottom of the saw under the sprocket. I've never had any issue with the way Husqvarna has that positioned or how it functions.

I'd need a bigger shed first. ;) I run a echo 352 as my baby (small) cutter. I also doubt I'm going to start collecting saws. I use them as tools to get trees on the ground, not a hobby or collection.

I will be building a bandsaw mill in the next year. I'm a machinist by trade, but contemplating going back for my mechanical engineering degree.

Lose only has one O. Loose is a bolt needing tightening. You can lay off my adjectives and I'll keep quiet about you using the wrong words, k? :)
I kave a 680 echo and it is bullet proff I also have 2 -2166[bought another on sale last week 599] the echo is a little more on mild side but will last forever,the 2166 is faster [harder to start] but you cant go wrong with either I like the echo feature of pumping oil on the bar,i have some awfull hard as a rock locust around here, and 5 year warrenty is awsoom,i own both -keep everything stock and that's a tough choice,i like the fell of jonsered saws, good luck

MUST BE LIKE YOU,I GOT A NE COMPUTOR, I WILL RUN THIS NEW 2166 , I HOPE I LIKE IT, why don't other saw makers have a chain pusher for the bar oil like the echo 680,i love that feacher,it cant cost much,did anybody notice chainsaws are going up in price , like 50 bucks per saw,in some cases, my jonsred 2255 went up 100 bucks,this week,i have a lot of hard beech and white oak locust and white birch,
Priceless! :laugh:

NYH1.

Back