• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a very nice full-wrap Jonsered 2171, power head only. This is basically the same saw as the original 71cc 372XP, pre X-Torq. You'll be hard pressed to find a much nicer one. This saw lived it's previous life as a fire and rescue saw. I bought it with a bad crank. I replaced it with a very nice OEM crank. I installed it with new Nachi crank bearings. These are quality Japanese bearing with metal retainers. The wrist pin bearing was replaced with a new OEM one. The cylinder is original and is perfect. The piston is a new Meteor single-ring unit. I assembled with OEM circlips, same gauge wire as comes with the piston. All gaskets and crank seals are OEM. I also replaced the fuel line and impulse line. The carb was run through the ultrasonic cleaner and the diaphragms replaced with OEM parts. The recoil rope and handle are also new. The saw is stock, with the exception of setting the squish at .020", a mild muffler mod under the factory deflector, and the carb limiters trimmed. The spark arrestor screen is still present. I did paint the wrap handle and muffler. The rest of the finishes are original. Compression, with no break-in time, is already 160 PSI. I have it tuned a little on the rich side at about 13,300 for break-in. This is basically a new saw and is 100% ready to go to work. I'm asking $600 + shipping. No trades. Please PM me if interested. The first money takes it.

[video=youtube_share;VLg7gIKV6TI]http://youtu.be/VLg7gIKV6TI[/video]

IMG_1214-M.jpg

IMG_1215-M.jpg

IMG_1216-M.jpg

IMG_1217-L.jpg

IMG_1220-M.jpg

IMG_1221-M.jpg

IMG_1222-M.jpg

IMG_1223-M.jpg

I know it's considered rude to ask why a seller is selling.... but since I am in the 2171 club:rock:....... what in the world are you selling that baby for?:bang: (not price but reason) How is your Jonsered family going to be complete without a 2171 in it?:sucks:

:monkey: I had to post without reading the description bc of the gravity of selling a 2171:laugh:. After reading- Im gonna assume this one isn't the one in your personal collection. :hmm3grin2orange:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back