Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much you travel I understand how you'd get the times mixed up a bit. You need to get yourself 4 watches ...1 set for each timezone.

nah, the computer is set to EST and the phone does its thing. I saw 11:15 on the puter and just fooked up my subtraction....

life goes on, still getting used to the time change out here

Ok...you'll have to let me know if you end up getting in my neck of the woods. Did they end up finishing up that sugarbeet job?

Ok...you'll have to let me know if you end up getting in my neck of the woods. Did they end up finishing up that sugarbeet job?

nope, it is a 3 month deal (runtime) plus the setup and tear down. My brother is headed up there in a week or two to relief the support guys that are there. I was suppose to be one of those guys until I got on the cali job. (I volunteered for this one, lol)

simple, he is a logger, that means he uses a saw and not just have it to look at. The best bar for the buck in terms of durabilty and longevity if there is a lot of bore cuts or dirty wood.....

I can see it is a hardnose - what I was referring to is the fact that the logo/letters are all gone, while the gray paint is all present - made me wonder if it is repainted........:)

Last edited:
Bar

Thats a Tsumura bar From Baileys, No paint or name on that one, just clear coat. I bought 4 or 5 of the closeout bars, nice bars for the money. Tsumura makes the Total bars for Tilton also.

That's a 920 in JRedLogger's avatar pic. I took the pics, I'm his kid. :givebeer:

920-3-3.jpg

920-3-2.jpg

It looked like a 2171 with that small of a picture in his avatar. I can't tell apart j-reds as well as I can stihl,husky,dolmar.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Back