• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up moody? My moody 372 is still doing awesome!!! That's a great price on that saw wish I wasn't still recovering from xmas or I would be calling. Thanks again for selling me the 372 I couldn't be happier . Your a great guy to buy from and do business with. Thanks again
Joe

Hey Joe glad that baby is still killing firewood for ya! Sorry for not texting you back last week I was down with the flu until Sunday.

Its running great!! No problem I have been having phone problems and a lot of text and calls haven't made it anyway. Hope your feeling better. This saw should sell soon. At least I hope it does... Lol

Its running great!! No problem I have been having phone problems and a lot of text and calls haven't made it anyway. Hope your feeling better. This saw should sell soon. At least I hope it does... Lol

You know you need one :laugh:

My photo bucket is being a pain or I'd post a pic here.[photo]163[/photo]

Fixed

I'm trying to view the photo on an IPad, no luck.

Latest posts

Back