• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sell that 361 to me for a couple hundo, and buy the saw from Moody. LoL. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As tempting as that sounds I'm going to have to pass. I just got it back in October and haven't run it enough to sell it already. Hoping my 461 gets here this week as my 361 is lonely on the shelf.

Hope so. It went right to be ported before I even got to touch it. Now I just have to decide what 50cc saw to get before the snow melts.

Its a good runner, its only been out once on a locust cutting adventure. I was running my moody 395xp and I wasn't disappointed when he said here, try this.

That was my first thought then I thougt about the cm. then I found that the oe is going away and will be cm only. Guess I may need to decide soon

CM would be my pick. 261cm and 441cm will be my next saws. Thought Id wait for the 661 but I dont see it beating the 395xp. And it'd be kinda :dizzy: to have 288, 2188, 661, and a 395. I could definately use another 50 and 70cc though.:blob2:

I really liked the ported 441cm I had I just wanted to try something different. It was smooth and had gobs of power. The chimp did a great job on it.

Stihl Livin you're in luck, I have a Stihl MS261CM with 1 tank through it I bought about two weeks ago. It comes with a .325 18" almost like new Stihl bar and RM chain that's seen very little use. It will come with the large clutch cover with double dawgs, chain catcher, and standard 261 clutch cover. It has a muffler mod that you can see in the photos below. $525 shipped.

261 004.jpg 261 003.jpg 261 002.jpg 261 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back