• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl Livin you're in luck, I have a Stihl MS261CM with 1 tank through it I bought about two weeks ago. It comes with a .325 18" almost like new Stihl bar and RM chain that's seen very little use. It will come with the large clutch cover with double dawgs, chain catcher, and standard 261 clutch cover. It has a muffler mod that you can see in the photos below. $525 shipped.

View attachment 326519 View attachment 326518 View attachment 326517 View attachment 326516
is that the one you bought from ERNurse on 12/18?

CM would be my pick. 261cm and 441cm will be my next saws. Thought Id wait for the 661 but I dont see it beating the 395xp. And it'd be kinda :dizzy: to have 288, 2188, 661, and a 395. I could definately use another 50 and 70cc though.:blob2:

Wait a minute I remember you saying you don't really even use a 50cc saw. Now you want a 261cm.

Yes I did, I had a 261 oe that was modded by brad snelling that I sold to purchase the cm version. It was wearing the 18" .325 set up and I just swapped bars and sprockets on the saws.

Glad you got the saw sold moody. I have been wanting 1 but just need to recover from xmas. If I looked to long at your ad I would have bought it !

Latest posts

Back