Jonsered 49SP Saw and Parts F/S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a nice Jonsered 49SP for sale. I would say this saw is about an 8.5 out of 10 cosmetically. I put a new ring in it, honed the cylinder, and polished a scuff out of the piston. Has a new fuel line and fuel filter. Comes with a 16" Oregon Bar, .325" pitch chain, near new spur sprocket. This saw runs great - fired right up after I had it apart, and cut good through a tank of fuel. No bends, dents or cracks in any part of the saw - everything works. Internals looked good and clean when I had it apart - the saw idles well and revs out just fine. I bought this saw from the original owner. I am open to trades or cash offers - I would like to get $150 out of the saw with bar/chain - I think it is worth it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I also have a 49SP parts saw - 85% complete. PM me with your needs, and we will work something out.

Thanks, Josh

Got The Ring!

Hey four Paws..... I got one of those rings for mine. Fine fit! I should have it running today and take it firewooding Sat.........Thanks for the info....Bob

Back