• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 52e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rydell58

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a nice old Jonsered 52e I would like to sell. I am the second owner, and the first owner used it sparingly up until about 6 years ago. When I bought the saw he handed me a stack of paperwork for it as well, the man kept the original owners manual/ parts list, his original purchase receipt, and even the original Jonsered warranty sheet.

After sitting for a few years, I spent a couple hours cleaning the saw and making sure everything was in check, and everything is in great shape except one screw seems to be stripped/ loose on the lower rear handle section, doesn't affect where you grab on the handle at all though. I can post some pics of that of as well per request. With some fresh gas the saw fired up 2nd pull, and runs great. Come with a Windsor bar and chain as well.

Not sure where to price this saw, but I am interested in trades or money offers. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Id be interested in a small Stihl, anything for chainsaw milling, axes, peavey, etc etc.... Just shoot me an offer what you would like to trade and we'll go from there

Id be interested in a small Stihl, anything for chainsaw milling, axes, peavey, etc etc.... Just shoot me an offer what you would like to trade and we'll go from there
What length peavey might you be looking for...48" or 60"? I have Logrites.

Latest posts

Back