Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No specific little John boxes just lots of the Jred stuff for the saws I have or work on for others. I have very nice Lil’ John saw but don’t have a lot of parts for them. Most of my parts are for the 49 through 111 Jonsereds. With a fair stash of 910 parts and the later 6XX series saws parts.
Can’t anywhere near fit all the parts in those boxes…. They don’t take big stuff like case halves, recoil or clutch covers, P&C kits etc. Great for bearings, rings and the multitude of small parts for these saws
Yeah, it probably wasn't the intention of Jonsereds to have those boxes supply everything. I bet it was to organize (and not lose!) the smaller parts.

Still.....those boxes filled with old Jonsereds parts are saw sexy as heck!:cheers:

Kevin

Just for some piece of mind the closer line to the piston is the supply and the one back towards the handle is the return ... correct?
KIMG0519.JPG

Thanks
Ernie

I was just catching up on posts here & noticed the comment that the "Lil Jon was made by Poulan,only painted red.Nothing could be further from the truth."Lil Jon,M36,361,were all made in Trail,B.C.Canada,as was the Husky 35,Danarm 1-36,Pioneer P10,Frontier Mark I & F 35,Partner 330,Skil 1612-1616,& probably others as well.

Speaking of Jonsered 361,I'm looking for the oil/fuel tank gasket,part # (507) 100042.I can't find any of these gaskets anywhere.If need be,I can make a gasket,but need to know the correct thickness of a gasket material to use.

I was just catching up on posts here & noticed the comment that the "Lil Jon was made by Poulan,only painted red.Nothing could be further from the truth."Lil Jon,M36,361,were all made in Trail,B.C.Canada,as was the Husky 35,Danarm 1-36,Pioneer P10,Frontier Mark I & F 35,Partner 330,Skil 1612-1616,& probably others as well.

Speaking of Jonsered 361,I'm looking for the oil/fuel tank gasket,part # (507) 100042.I can't find any of these gaskets anywhere.If need be,I can make a gasket,but need to know the correct thickness of a gasket material to use.
https://www.acresinternet.com/cscc....50c3ba55f5526e1f88256cb50014b0d8?OpenDocument

https://www.acresinternet.com/cscc....9269172f81aeb6f5882588fe00758ef8?OpenDocument

If you have a pic of what you need it may be in this kit and if be glad to help you out.

Ernie

If you have a pic of what you need it may be in this kit and if be glad to help you out.

Ernie
Ernie,I may have to take one of the saws apart to give you an idea.I may have one left,but it seems to me that it was broken.I'll need a couple of those gaskets.I'll have to look over the weekend.

Don’t know why I am so fascinated with my user jred 670 champ. Late 90’s
But I just can’t stop setting the NOS stuff back for it.
Just love the red black and gold I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Goes good with the NOS clutch cover and the NOS decal I put on it already.

Then here is the afm ones Gary in my CR group on FB makes too. Close as he can get them for now.

All the other afm ones he makes look like the real deals for those into that sort of stuff.

j670nossss.jpgjdecalschampp.jpgjdecalschamp.jpg
j2071.jpg

Back