• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered CS 2152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
First time selling on here. Just want to be up front and honest. I do buy and sell on eBay and Craigslist though.

It's a Jonsered CS 2152. I tried to pull the muffler and get a piston picture, but I guess it is rusted on? The bit slipped once and I didn't want to round the bolt, so I didn't try again. It never gave me any issues starting or running. It really doesn't even have much use.

Looking to get $250 + shipping.
Or if I'm asking too much, tell me, and make an offer?

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
Great saw. Not much use.
Any interest? Or back to the shelf?

I wasn't able to get a view of the piston, I'll try again and try using some vise grips or something....

As to compression. I used a snap on tester. It came to 140, but that is with an adapter. Which from what I'm told, lowers a normal compression to the 130-140 range. I'll get pictures in a minute.

Took 2. One of the guage reading. One to show the adapter.

But I'll try those bolts again.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    925.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    695.1 KB · Views: 74
Some more pictures...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    903.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Also, I wanted to mention.. I'd be open to trade offers.

Highly interested in Stihl 241c, tanaka 4501, tanaka 5601, or almost any redmax saw. Or let me know what you'd offer.

Haha right! I kept getting messages. But some people wanted it for $150 including shipping. Some were very fair, but than shipping to west coast was a back breaker on the deal. Others inquired and stated if available come September... Then they'd revisit their financial situation lol. So there was lots of interest, just behind the scenes so to speak lol.

Yea, I was debating I keeping it, it's a great saw, great condition. But, I really don't need it at all lol.

Lol it won't be back up here by me... Unless the deal falls thru :p

Yes sir. I'll have another one posted once I receive payment on the jonsered. I plan to constantly keep 2 posted. So I'll be getting pictures and all ready on another tonight. Once payment received, expectma listing within 24 hours. any certain brands, models, etc you're looking for? Message me if you have something specific in mind... (Nothing really old, nothing too large either, sorry, lol).

Haha right! I kept getting messages. But some people wanted it for $150 including shipping. Some were very fair, but than shipping to west coast was a back breaker on the deal. Others inquired and stated if available come September... Then they'd revisit their financial situation lol. So there was lots of interest, just behind the scenes so to speak lol.

Yea, I was debating I keeping it, it's a great saw, great condition. But, I really don't need it at all lol.

Lol it won't be back up here by me... Unless the deal falls thru :p

Yes sir. I'll have another one posted once I receive payment on the jonsered. I plan to constantly keep 2 posted. So I'll be getting pictures and all ready on another tonight. Once payment received, expectma listing within 24 hours. any certain brands, models, etc you're looking for? Message me if you have something specific in mind... (Nothing really old, nothing too large either, sorry, lol).
Funny how someone wants to give you half of what they go for in the fall, I have sold many power heads only needing P&C for that much:buttkick:, that's what I have to say. I love my little jreds for sure.
I have one getting the deluxe treatment at the spa right now and the newer model like the one you sold the 2152c. I love the 50cc class of saws but do not prefer the .325 chain which is why I wanted to have one ported. 20160620_222949.jpg

Funny how someone wants to give you half of what they go for in the fall, I have sold many power heads only needing P&C for that much:buttkick:, that's what I have to say. I love my little jreds for sure.
I have one getting the deluxe treatment at the spa right now and the newer model like the one you sold the 2152c. I love the 50cc class of saws but do not prefer the .325 chain which is why I wanted to have one ported. View attachment 513361

I hear ya. I really wanted to be like, are ya serious. But, it was an offer... We've all been there. Offer what you can afford. Throw an offer out if seller needs to sell bad enough.. Etc...

Yea, see I'm a bit partial to the 40cc class... Prolly cuz my first saw that I ran and absolutely loved was the husqvarna 435. For lots of reasons. First one I fixed, only ever used craftsman and one stihl before it. Not a knock at all I stihl.. It was an 032. So it was a tank compared to the 435. And it felt like it cut Amazon for its size. Performed better than it shouldve I thought. Than, got a redmax after hearing they were pro saws. Gz4000. Than heard the argument of echo cs-400 vs husqvarna 435 vs husqvarna 440... Which, 435 and 440 imo run identical, but 435 a tick lighter... Unless it's in my head, I might be partial.. So of course, had to try the echo 400 to see if it was better than my 435..

Anyways. Lol, longer story shortened... I am a bit partial to 40 cc saws. Just annoys me they are barely lighter than 50cc saws. Except for redmax, which are now extinct.. And tanaka, which cost you 2 arms and a leg and are slowly becoming extinct lol.
Haven't tried a dolmar yet. Thinking about offering my 510 for a 420 or 421 or makita ea4300f40b and seeing if there's any takers.

That is sweet. I've looked for rear handled 192/3 or 200/1.. Never seen them under $300... And I just have a hard time convincing myself to drop anything close to that when I have a Redmax G3800.. Although I'd love to try the 200/201 just for comparison.

And I've always wanted a g3200... A member on here once said he had one he'd sell... I asked how much. And it seemed like he backed out. He basically said it's in ugly shape. Not a shelf queen. I don't care? Lol. And he was just like ehh I don't think you'd want it.. Never gave me a price.

Latest posts

Back