Jonsered M36 Ignition Coil PartNumber?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sob Roge

Reaction score
The ignition coil finally went on a Jonsered M36, and I can't seem to find a replacement. Does anyone have the part number, or a comparable coil? The original one only has 'Phelon' printed on it, which doesn't really help, as they may tons of coils.

I know the coil is bad, as I got the closest match I could by eye, and I get spark, but it backfires like crazy. I've called the local shop, and they could not help except to guess/hope that the Poulan part 530069202 might work as it the replacement part for a Husqvarna 35 part 530 03 91-23 (The same saw as the M36?).

Anyone have experience with an M36 ignition coil?

Also, in case it matters- it might be a Jonsered 361, as one side of the case has an M36 sticker, while the other has 361 -either case from all the googling I've done I think the parts should be the same between the models.

That number they gave you(530069202) comes up as being for a poulan micro xxv. That series of saw is not the same as your m36. But partstree.Com does show that number for a husky 35 witch I believe is the same as your m36. Seems weird to me. There are four of those coils on ebay right now if you search just that number. Do they look the same?

Latest posts

Back