• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmcbuckwild

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got a 2065 Turbo that was never taken car of. I just finished over hauling the entire saw and should be able to fire it up tomorrow, but some cosmetic parts should be replaced. I know this saw shares a miriad of parts with other saws, but I’m not well enough versed in Jreds to know what to ask for specifically.

I need the following to make it aesthetically pleasing:

Pull start/recoil - just the red plastic cover is fine as my pawl, spring, etc. are perfect

Black top cover - mine has a chunk missing but still works fine

Clutch cover - I repaired mine but if a replacement can be found for reasonable price it will go on

Thanks in advance!

If you can’t find them here there are a bunch on EBay. Too many for me to copy and paste here for you.

If you can’t find them here there are a bunch on EBay. Too many for me to copy and paste here for you.

I looked on ebay but I would prefer my money went to folks here, if possible. I would rather support hobbyist and chainsaw addicts than an overpriced reseller.

I looked on ebay but I would prefer my money went to folks here, if possible. I would rather support hobbyist and chainsaw addicts than an overpriced reseller.

Many of the members here have saw Parts business and sell on eBay as well.

Many of the members here have saw Parts business and sell on eBay as well.

Wasn’t trying to insult or berate folks here. Just a little put off at some of the ridiculous prices I have been seeing on ebay. Some used parts are going for the same price or more than OEM from my local dealer.

Wasn’t trying to insult or berate folks here. Just a little put off at some of the ridiculous prices I have been seeing on ebay. Some used parts are going for the same price or more than OEM from my local dealer.

I agree on used part prices sometimes. Going used part prices are dictated by the stupidity or desperation of the buyer.

Latest posts

Back