• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usmcbuckwild

usmcbuckwild

ArboristSite Operative
I got a 2065 Turbo that was never taken car of. I just finished over hauling the entire saw and should be able to fire it up tomorrow, but some cosmetic parts should be replaced. I know this saw shares a miriad of parts with other saws, but I’m not well enough versed in Jreds to know what to ask for specifically.

I need the following to make it aesthetically pleasing:

Pull start/recoil - just the red plastic cover is fine as my pawl, spring, etc. are perfect

Black top cover - mine has a chunk missing but still works fine

Clutch cover - I repaired mine but if a replacement can be found for reasonable price it will go on

Thanks in advance!

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

If you can’t find them here there are a bunch on EBay. Too many for me to copy and paste here for you.

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Wasn’t trying to insult or berate folks here. Just a little put off at some of the ridiculous prices I have been seeing on ebay. Some used parts are going for the same price or more than OEM from my local dealer.

I agree on used part prices sometimes. Going used part prices are dictated by the stupidity or desperation of the buyer.

Latest posts