Jonsereds 110/111/111S Info Sharing Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sir you have been alot of help with answering my questions.

No problem. I have a 111S that I'll be putting into duty soon....I'll post what I find the compression to be without and with new Cabers. I'm gonna polish up the jug & piston. I have an extra of both.....so will use the best pair.

Kevin

20190607_090344.jpg Just started on mine the other day. Hoping to have it done and cutting for some GTGs. Dont know that it will see regular use but there is atleast one big oak around that a saw this size will be useful for.

Blew up the trans in my GTO so I need to unload some stuff to pay for it. I'm getting rid of NOS case that we never figured out what it was for, along with jug and piston. Anyone need/want to see any details before it's gone? If I recall correctly, it was the crank bearings that were potentially different between 110 and 111/111S.

thanks

Blew up the trans in my GTO so I need to unload some stuff to pay for it. I'm getting rid of NOS case that we never figured out what it was for, along with jug and piston. Anyone need/want to see any details before it's gone? If I recall correctly, it was the crank bearings that were potentially different between 110 and 111/111S.

thanks
http://www.atiracing.com/products/trans/400/index.htm
Sorry to get your thread derailed.

20191025_144737.jpg Found this friday night. Depressing as I wanted to have the saw back together for people to run at the PA GTG Saturday.

Looks to me like someone tried to use a puller on the flywheel at some time. My FIL has been a machinist for 35 years he was saying the shops tig guy could most likely fix it. I've thought about letting it go but can't pull the trigger. As I'll probably never find another one.

Latest posts

Back