Jred 70 for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Much as I hate to sell this one, I gotta cut it loose, I need money and I need it asap, so I'm selling my jred 70. its got a new air filter, new 3/8x8t rim on it, its all clean, runs great, just needs a carb kit in it. It has no bar or chain on it, but the powerhead is in GREAT shape for its age. I've tested it out and it cuts great, you just need a bar, and chain for it. I'm asking $150 for it, shipped to your door. All it needs is a new front handle, and some new antivibe mounts, neither of which I could find, so I'm not fooling with what it has now.

I've also got a top cover for an 024 super here for sale, $5 if you want it.
bucking spikes for an 064/066, $8 for both inside and outside spikes.

Just wondering if you still have the 66 spikes? Are they the big ones or the short ones?
Later
Bob

they're part number 1122 664 0505 inner spike, 1122 664 0500 for the outer one. I think they're the shorter ones.

Yeah the 66 I got has some monsters on it. I am only running a 20 inch bar and them things seem to eat up 3 inchs of the bar. I will check the numbers on them in the morn.
Later
Bob

I know how that goes, mine have the slightly curved bottom portion, rather than the long azz point on the bottom of them. they're otherwise the same exact spike from what I can tell.

I've still got the saw, if anyone's interested, its going to go on ebay pretty soon if someone doesnt buy it soon.

I've also got a homelite17 thats in pieces, but complete. it needs a new carb kit, or maybe can perhaps be converted to an HL carb, I dont know for sure. I'll take $25 for it shipped to your door.

Last edited:
OSA, I have a Jonsered 70 that is still waiting for me to decide what I'm going to with it. I might be interested in the saw, but I'll need to check for what 70s go for.

Your saw needs: B & C (no problem), Carb rebuild (no biggie as long that's ALL the carb needs), front handle (I have), antivibe mounts (which ones?). I ask about the av mounts because on my saw someone used some type of rubber compound to fill in the space between the rear handle and the body of the saw, which would lead me to believe that the av mounts (ones on each side of the body by the choke & kill switch) might be shot. I haven't torn it down to check.

Thanks, & I look forward to your reply......Chris J.

Chris, mine needs the ones on the front handle, the lower one on the left side is worn out, theres one on the right side of the front handle that's torn some. I think it could stand to have all the mouonts replaced though. when you've got a fair idea of what the 70's go for, PM me with an offer and we'll go from there.

Chopwood, certainly, I can wait, the saw wont go anywhere in the meantime. all it needs is the coil, and a new carb kit.

Saws are both sold. I still have other stuff to sell off, so I'll be listing more shortly.

oldsaw-addict said:
Saws are both sold. I still have other stuff to sell off, so I'll be listing more shortly.

I am glad to see you have sold some stuff . I will send you a PM regarding what you wanted to buy from me.

Bill

Latest posts

Back