just an update...lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry tm for all you went throught and for the good dogs you lost karma is bad on the wrong end wish the best of luck to you and god bless you good sawing

yeah. it happens. I've been in your shoes.

I'm (bitterly) divorced with a similar story and didn't have a support group way back when. Everyone thought i'd either bounce right back or she'd come back and all would be well. It's been 7 years and i'm still wrestling with bits of it. This shook the very core of my being when and how it happened. Sounds like you are on the right track. Rebuild your life, work on being who you are and get back on your feet. Once the divorce is final she will have cheated herself out of the widows pension she'd have received from SSI in the event of your ultimate demise. 11 years ago we were 6 months away from our 10th anniversary and my 3 month prognosis was terminal. Heh, I beat the prognosis and she got pi$$ed. She's still mad about me being alive to this day. I robbed her of free money for her and the kids by beating the odds, retched wench !

The best revenge is to live a good life and keep moving forward, leaving your troubles behind you.
I chose to keep mine ticked off, uptight and on her toes constantly, bad choice looking back now. I should have put that effort to better use and cut more firewood. :cheers:

Been There, Too

go's to show ya .. you never really know some one as well as you think...
we had not even had arguments for a couple years life was grand... but all the sudden she flipped...
go figure.. i dont really care about the house the money the car etc... that's irrelevant. we spent twelve years together and i didn't see it coming.....my uncle thinks it was because i was diagnosed terminally ill. maybe she couldn't deal with the long term aspect? when you are diagnosed like this you first get angry but then when you except it life becomes a lot better, you enjoy things more this is why not much bothers me....dont know but she's on her own now...
don't really care... my life is short and i dont have the time for this crap... that's the way i view it...
i was working hard to get things set up for her before i am gone but she has trashed it all...
glad i dont have kids to have to deal with all this...
anyhow onward and upwards...

Similar to my first marriage. I thought life was grand until I came home early one day after what would have been a 12-hour graveyard shift to hearing my then wife with another guy. She got the house and 28% of my retirement.

I was upset at first but as you are already aware...onward and upwards.

I think most of us have been divorced once.
I have. Anymore, it is just as many women that screw it up as the men.

In my case, it wasn't her fleeing with the money, because we had none. She would blow our money faster than we could make it.
For my first marriage, it was broken by her wandering eyes. After about the fourth time of it happening, I gave up on the marriage ever working. I came to realize I was the only one making any effort to save it. I wanted an amicable divorce, and just to walk away. We had kids, agreed on a number for support and division of what property their was.

I was extremely bitter about what she had done to me, but I never did feel the need to be a burr under her saddle. I wanted nothing more to do with her. Too bad she didn't see it the same way. I got remarried, she has had numberous relationships that were from a year to a few minutes. I am happy with my life and satisfied with my wife. She is a bitter :taped: and just can't seem to leave me in peace. Being the type that belives her misery needs your company. Her mental problems have been passed to the kids. :msp_unsure: THAT is the most unfortunate thing.

It is unfortunate how alot of people are anymore. Just as bad with women as it is men. I think though, that our society coddles these types of behavior and insomuch, it will never get better until the coddeling stops.

Latest posts

Back