Just another below zero morning on Ohio,,,,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down in southern Richland co. near Lucas . I take chickens up your way to get butchered .

I'm down in southern Richland co. near Lucas . I take chickens up your way to get butchered .
Probably by the skinnernite on baseline. I don't give them my money if I can help it. My dad is a farmer and the skinnernites buy all the farms for huge dollar ammounts and then they rape and pillage the woods and wetlands to gain a few acres.Too much more and its gonna look like the plains out west around here. They jerked a farm out from under my dad that our family had been renting for over 40 yrs.

Hello fellow Buckeyes. I'm in Ottawa county not to far from Oregon east of Toledo. Its been cold here same as you guys. Been a long time since I've seen a winter like this. Be glad when its over. Just wanted to jump in here a wave a hand at my "neighbors".

If I had a place to take them closer I would . No one down here proceses them that I know of.

If I had a place to take them closer I would . No one down here proceses them that I know of.
can't blame ya i spose. i plucked a few ducks and geese this year that we harvested from fields and swamps. What a chore lol. I normally just cut the breasts out.

can't blame ya i spose. i plucked a few ducks and geese this year that we harvested from fields and swamps. What a chore lol. I normally just cut the breasts out.

I do a lot of my own chickens, and I never pluck, I just skin them out. Goes fast, get the whole bird plus giblets. I use a filet knife and game shears.

Back