Just because its funny...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too work for a guy every now and then that's like this, sometimes I have to kick him off his own tree because he's making us look bad with my truck parked out front lol

I need a compilation of me yelling at this dude for not wearing his hardhat and standing under the tree

there once was a time where I'm up in the bucket just ripping apart this maple over a house, and I mean just going to town, 200T screaming through this tree, I get about half done and take a sec to look at my next cut, go to make the cut and look down to see the dude I'm working for and his buddy standing there chatting, I yell "HEADACHE" and they don't even look up, so I yell it louder, and again, (note, there is NOTHING else running, climber in the tree next to me is even using a battery saw), dude's won't even look despite 5 minutes of yelling, so I start my saw and rev the ever living hell out of it, (this is a 200T with a 5/8" hole in the muffler and no spark screen, no way you can tell me you didn't hear it when you refuse to even wear earplugs) still not looking up, so I start throwing little pieces of bark at them, I seriously had to bounce pieces off dudes cranium like 8 times to make him move

it was tempting to make my cut and land this chunk right between them but as mad as I was, that would have been a LOT of paperwork and explaining to do

I too work for a guy every now and then that's like this, sometimes I have to kick him off his own tree because he's making us look bad with my truck parked out front lol

I need a compilation of me yelling at this dude for not wearing his hardhat and standing under the tree

there once was a time where I'm up in the bucket just ripping apart this maple over a house, and I mean just going to town, 200T screaming through this tree, I get about half done and take a sec to look at my next cut, go to make the cut and look down to see the dude I'm working for and his buddy standing there chatting, I yell "HEADACHE" and they don't even look up, so I yell it louder, and again, (note, there is NOTHING else running, climber in the tree next to me is even using a battery saw), dude's won't even look despite 5 minutes of yelling, so I start my saw and rev the ever living hell out of it, (this is a 200T with a 5/8" hole in the muffler and no spark screen, no way you can tell me you didn't hear it when you refuse to even wear earplugs) still not looking up, so I start throwing little pieces of bark at them, I seriously had to bounce pieces off dudes cranium like 8 times to make him move

it was tempting to make my cut and land this chunk right between them but as mad as I was, that would have been a LOT of paperwork and explaining to do
I've been known to chuck a pinecone or two...

He didn't post it, I did. It was the first time I'd seen it, maybe I missed it the last time... no big deal. And what the hell are you doing lurking in the Commercial thread anyway?
I've never seen it posted here either, and if it was it's not your job to know every post that goes on at every website in the world, don't worry about it

and yeah, what's Bill doing here? inhaled too many burnt tires and think's he's a bigwig commercial guy now huh?

I've never seen it posted here either, and if it was it's not your job to know every post that goes on at every website in the world, don't worry about it

and yeah, what's Bill doing here? inhaled too many burnt tires and think's he's a bigwig commercial guy now huh?
Eh, not going to feed the troll anymore, I just thought it was a funny video... and unfortunately I used to have guys on my crew that would have done just that, lol

Eh, not going to feed the troll anymore, I just thought it was a funny video... and unfortunately I used to have guys on my crew that would have done just that, lol
Tree guys aren't always known to be the sharpest, I've met some really smart ones and hundreds that I wouldn't trust to tie a simple overhand knot!

Back