Just because its funny...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen it posted here either, and if it was it's not your job to know every post that goes on at every website in the world, don't worry about it

and yeah, what's Bill doing here? inhaled too many burnt tires and think's he's a bigwig commercial guy now huh?
are you a bigwig commercial guy now?

At my age I find very little humor in stupidity, adult or children or staged or not. All he really needed was a couple plastic super wedges and a 5 pound drilling hammer....

People show their stupidity on social media all the time today, why I never post on any social media site, I don't want anyone to observe me being stupid and I do, do stupid stuff occasionally. Just not that stupid, one, I don't own that many saws and two most aren't Stihl's anyway.

At my age I find very little humor in stupidity, adult or children or staged or not. All he really needed was a couple plastic super wedges and a 5 pound drilling hammer....

People show their stupidity on social media all the time today, why I never post on any social media site, I don't want anyone to observe me being stupid and I do, do stupid stuff occasionally. Just not that stupid, one, I don't own that many saws and two most aren't Stihl's anyway.
It was staged as a joke

Oh wow it was posted last year who gives a fck
Let the jolly logger have his happiness, and gtfo of the commercial forum, your neighbor paid $50 for you to cut a tree 20 years ago doesn't make you a commercial guy

edit: spelling, English is hard and I hadn't had my coffee yet
what makes you a commercial guy and how can you actually prove it?

You can't tell from their posts?
kinda my thoughts

IDK, the quarter million in equipment I have in my yard, working my ass off 4-6 days a week for the last few years, all while being paid and running a company all in my name, crane work, land clearing, residential removals, etc, I do it all, including non-tree related work like grading and demolition

sounds commercial to me eh?

Latest posts

Back