Just got a 572xpg!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICS or it did not happen! Did they run out of 441cm's....congrat's on the new saw Nikko you must know some people in the right places! l could not think of a better home for that model saw, Husky prolly gave it to you for all the promo you do for them!:laugh::laugh::laugh: Hope your health gets better so you can play with your new friend.

Oooooooh! I bet you are the only one on this forum with one. I hope they are not like the 576 or the 661... as in failed early release saws.

Oooooooh! I bet you are the only one on this forum with one. I hope they are not like the 576 or the 661... as in failed early release saws.

Some members have had them for testing purposes for a couple of years, but I don't really know how close to the final saws those were.

Some members have had them for testing purposes for a couple of years, but I don't really know how close to the final saws those were.

Yah, I've read some of the prototype reviews, but they are spotty and did not say much. You have a production release saw? Must be one of the first. No one on the global forums that I read has posted anything about their being released. Google comes up with nothing other than rumors and gossip about the prototypes.

The clutch is an inboard, as expected - but not really what I wanted - not a surprice though, I knew it would be.

Well, they did the right thing then! I love inboard clutches... sounds like a saw to run against the 461 but likely a lot smoother, and a pound lighter. I presume it has Autotune. I will have to pester my dealer to order one.

Sounds good but I'll wait until next year when I can a limited edition Jonsereds 70e they are releasing to celebrate their (Jonny Red's) 50th anniversary.

Time to send your 372xpg to a good loving home in the USA.

Sadly, both the 372xpg and the MS361w has been stolen from the cottage whan I wasn't able to be there. I haven't totally given up recovering them though.

Happily, none of the gifts you and other AS members sent to Witchy were stolen - so those still are safe! :)

Back