Just gotta say it........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o2man98

o2man98

ArboristSite Member
Northwoods Saw kicks butt. I ordered a bunch of random parts at the end of last week and they were here today. No screwing around with these guys. Great service that earned a longterm customer.

Thanks Northwoods!

Ken

WVshooter

WVshooter

ArboristSite Operative
They're fantastic to deal with if you have any questions, too. I had a quesiton about one piston and Sal had me an answer quickly, even though it was after everyone else's business hours.

I'll definately be going back to them.

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
I do not disagree with anyone here, but Y'all be careful.

There are quite a few saw dealers who pay to be sponsors on Arboristsite. I wish those guys you mention would become sponsors also. Until then, this looks a little like an advertisement for them. I realize that probably isn't the intent, but still I'd be chapped if I paid to be a sponsor here and there were no threads about me.

sorry for the buzzkill

o2man98

o2man98

ArboristSite Member
I do not disagree with anyone here, but Y'all be careful.

There are quite a few saw dealers who pay to be sponsors on Arboristsite. I wish those guys you mention would become sponsors also. Until then, this looks a little like an advertisement for them. I realize that probably isn't the intent, but still I'd be chapped if I paid to be a sponsor here and there were no threads about me.

sorry for the buzzkill

I do not undertstand this comment. Northwoodsaw.com has a link button at the top of the page. That is forum sponsorship to me.

Latest posts