just picked up a husqvarna 480cd??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky 480

ive got one of these sitting under my bench. do any of you know of any bigger bolt on cylinder and pistons for this saw? i know this model saw looks like the 298/2101 and thought mabye the cylinders might be interchangable but idk.wanted to build a milling saw and wanted more cc if i can get it. thanks!

ive got one of these sitting under my bench. do any of you know of any bigger bolt on cylinder and pistons for this saw? i know this model saw looks like the 298/2101 and thought mabye the cylinders might be interchangable but idk.wanted to build a milling saw and wanted more cc if i can get it. thanks!

I don't know. ST might know. If I was to take WAG, a 285 PC "might". But I'm thinking finding one of those might be pretty tough. The couple that I've ever seen on ebay were pretty rough

i did not need it, i was hoping it would be a 2100 when i went to buy it, all i had to go with was a really bad pic from a cell phone. i could make out the rear load on the oil and mix so i went for it. i had not scene of a 480cd tell i got home last night and did a little reading. i just did not want to put to much money into the thing. i will go out and cut with it tomorrow then decide.
Thanks guys

Nice saw! I like them, so if you decide to sell it, let me know!:msp_thumbup:

i know the 285 is a 52 mm bore but it is 40 mm stroke, the 480 is 36 mm stroke. idk yet but hopefully will soon. thanks

There isn`t any:msp_sad::msp_sad:77,180,280,380 and 480 are the biggest in the family, really 76.5cc and 52 mm bore.

Latest posts

Back