Just try it!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt7618

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Found the best glass cleaner for my stove... Baby wipes. infact they can clean just about anything!

Now I don't really know what they put in them but they sure make short work of the black on the glass after a slow night burn. Few wipes, then a dry tissue and gleaming glass.

Have been told they are also great for cleaning silicon/mastic off of hands and stuff.

Just makes you wonder what is in them to make them work so well, and still be gentle enough for babies backsides!

Go figures

I just use a wet paper towel and dip it in ash out of the stove...Works great, but next time I will grab a wipe from the boys bedroom and give it a try...

thanks for all the input, but with 3 under 3 I will have a supply of wipes for many a year to come! lol

I used some wipes under the hood of a car once, they eroded any black rubber they came in contact with.

They also leave a linoleum floor very much slicker than it would be otherwise, so be careful what you wipe up with them.

Wipes have many uses, in the house, in the garage, and on the bum.

Some observations from a CAD afflicted, stayathomedad for 5+ years.

newspaper here

We just use news paper and then get double duty out of it by using it to start the stove.

cool, i stumbled across the cleaning silicone off thing but didnt think about it for the window.

we dont have any now but got another boy due for delivery at the end of May:)

Latest posts

Back