Just What Makes Ya' Cuss?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customers that come in with some steel project scribbled on a crusty Wendy's napkin that try to treat me like a dumbass when I ask what the measurement listed under the mustard stain is

Customers that ##### about a 15 dollar peice of steel, "whoa 15 bucks, really? I remember when that was a 5 dollar peice of steel", yeah, so do I ass hole, but Clinton's not in office and Jordache doesn't make acid washed jeans anymore

Oh Wait, Wait, I forgot the best one, when the next door neighbor comes over (doesn't have to drive, can just drag the sticks 40 feet to where he's pouring his slab) to get 5 peices of #4, 20-0 and #####es because we're 30 cents a stick more expensive than Lowe's

Last edited:
Lots of thing make me cuss like after you take a leak, you shake it at least 3 times and you still manage get a couple of drops on the side of your leg :msp_ohmy:

When you spend good money tuning your truck then blow the head gasket the next day...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Lots of thing make me cuss like after you take a leak, you shake it at least 3 times and you still manage get a couple of drops on the side of your leg :msp_ohmy:

Just wait, soon you won't care any more, like "sharts"

Nothin' bothers me any more, I think McGyver learned by watching my self-help VHS tapes

luck,greg

When you slip taking off or tightening the clutch cover and drag a few knuckles across a freshly sharpened chain:msp_scared::angrysoapbox::angrysoapbox:

When your suposedly really good "friend" continues to post pictures of your broken leg/ ankle that you suffered while doing some volunteer tree removal two hours from the closest hospital that you drove yourself to after finishing the job on said broken leg.
I swear to all that is holy, if you post them again Aaron I'll tell everyone how you were raised by Grizzly...............nevermind.:msp_angry:

When your suposedly really good "friend" continues to post pictures of your broken leg/ ankle that you suffered while doing some volunteer tree removal two hours from the closest hospital that you drove yourself to after finishing the job on said broken leg.
I swear to all that is holy, if you post them again Aaron I'll tell everyone how you were raised by Grizzly...............nevermind.:msp_angry:

photobucket-4567-1333223401905.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about Jonathan...:D

Or at church when the pastor has a second doggone offering and you don't put money in the basket (the second time) they look at you like a pedophile at a Justin Beiber concert....It's like paying admission twice to see one movie!

I guess I'll just keep this saw for myself then................M#!$@% &*%!#$* JERK!!!:msp_angry:

I always wanted a gear drive.

Hey now. That's bait and switch. I thought you were gonna tell the folks here that I was raised by Grizzly Bears if I posted the pic.....:dizzy:

Last edited:
When you drag all your cutting equipment out of the barn, drive to the other end of the property, get a few cuts into a gorgeous oak tree and a freak storm pops up with thunder/lightning and pouring rain. You then go running for the barn on the tractor with all your equipment completely soaked from head to toe and by the time you pull the tractor in the sun is back out and shining..........Yeah it happened to me tonight and I was muttering a few bad words

Latest posts

Back