K, why the hell does a winch for my bandit 1890 cost 3500 NOT PAINTED/ NOT INSTALLED?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how it feels to pay more......and not get more. Bandit is doing their part to keep the hacks out of our industry, that's why! :laugh:

Not funny, it's BS. And that price doesn't even come with CABLE....

My 1290 didn't have a winch from factory and I had one put on. Best I can remember it was around 3600 installed. Steel and everything else has gone up since then.

Show 'em your CA and proof of insurance! :laugh:

LOL, maybe their trying to "regulate" the Industry? Now imagine when our industry is regulated & we raise our prices............Home Owners will sound just like you!

LXT............

LOL, maybe their trying to "regulate" the Industry? Now imagine when our industry is regulated & we raise our prices............Home Owners will sound just like you!

LXT............

Funny one douche..... Did you see the guy's add on CL that I mentioned might be interested in partnering up with you? Check it out it's on the regulation thread...

And once again, tnx for adding useless input on an otherwise legit topic..

How was the ride to get the chipper?

It's going to suck, as in, I haven't gone to get it yet.... They have half the money, I have the certificate of origin. I'm heading out end of feb to drag it back.... I called a cpl places today to price the winch. I figured it was gonna be an ass rapping, but dang.... That chipper def needs a winch, and one as pretty as this, for the price paid, I'll splurge.

That's how it feels to pay more......and not get more. Bandit is doing their part to keep the hacks out of our industry, that's why! :laugh:

That is sorta offensive, just because your fortunate, does not make you any better than another person. According to your perception, I would be a hack. :monkey: Anyway having a big inheritance or fortunate to have many great customers does not mean your not a hack:)

I'm joking Rope..............I'm ribbing him for his comments in the thread about our industry needing boatloads of more regulation to drive out the hacks.

Not to get off topic, but if you read what I actually wrote in the thread I started, you'd know that is not at all how I feel. Just go back and take a look. I was posing a question, made a couple of specific points pro/con. I wasn't rallying for some awful regulating movement. Others did on the thread I started, but not me.
I don't like liars, and that was my main issue with the insured and licensed/not insured not licensed. Just go back and take a look. There are a few guys more deserving of your "ribbing" than I.

Buy an aftermarket winch and install it your self. It is not rocket science. Put the money you save in the bank.
Jeff

Funny one douche..... Did you see the guy's add on CL that I mentioned might be interested in partnering up with you? Check it out it's on the regulation thread...

And once again, tnx for adding useless input on an otherwise legit topic..

Nah, dont need a partner!! Im doing good enough to be able to afford a winch for my chipper though.

& hell......your welcome for my comment, I think its funny to watch someone cry n cry n cry, as long as the rules favor you & you can make whatever you want to make then all is fine..........atleast thats my perception............its called supply & demand, winch on chipper = luxury...... on the other thread what your balling about is called.............competition!!! get use to it, makes the world go round!

LXT..................

Nah, dont need a partner!! Im doing good enough to be able to afford a winch for my chipper though.

& hell......your welcome for my comment, I think its funny to watch someone cry n cry n cry, as long as the rules favor you & you can make whatever you want to make then all is fine..........atleast thats my perception............its called supply & demand, winch on chipper = luxury...... on the other thread what your balling about is called.............competition!!! get use to it, makes the world go round!

LXT..................

Well thanks for the ways of the force Obi Wan. It is certainly strong in you. Sounds like you've read the idiots guide to running a tree service, with your business 101 lecture regarding supply and demand. LOL, let's compare P&L figures next year, and see who's who.....

And BTW, you're the one chasing down my threads extending the topic of conversation, so who's crying now?

Last edited:
It's going to suck, as in, I haven't gone to get it yet.... They have half the money, I have the certificate of origin. I'm heading out end of feb to drag it back.... I called a cpl places today to price the winch. I figured it was gonna be an ass rapping, but dang.... That chipper def needs a winch, and one as pretty as this, for the price paid, I'll splurge.

wheres the chipper at in PA? BTW i did see that pic of it yet try posting it again. I dont download stuff off of here.

Well thanks for the ways of the force Obi Wan. It is certainly strong in you. Sounds like you've read the idiots guide to running a tree service, with your business 101 lecture regarding supply and demand. LOL, let's compare P&L figures next year, and see who's who.....

And BTW, you're the one chasing down my threads extending the topic of conversation, so who's crying now?

will you guys kiss and make up already:in-love:

wheres the chipper at in PA? BTW i did see that pic of it yet try posting it again. I dont download stuff off of here.

Chipper is up by Niagra Falls NY. The log truck I just got was from Pipersville PA. I'm selling that BTW, holy crap they're expensive to operate, insure and house.... I'll send you pics of the chipper from my email if you'd like to see them. I'm a bit taken aback by it honestly. I went to the dealer local, and the thing is farkin huge.... That and 200 horse, I'm entering a whole new world in terms of production..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back