Kind of off the Chain Saw Topic, But

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgnarr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just wandering what everyone's favorite work/hunting/#### kicking boot is?

I'm particular to Danner, I love dem boots.

Last edited:
Of course the USA made Danners

I have not heard as much good out of the China made boots

I've got a pair of Rocky boots that are heavily insulated I use for duck/goose hunting and snowmobiling that work really well. I've got a pair of Double H lacer cowboy boots that are really nice as well. Then I've got my work boots- Drew's heavy azz boots (made by White's and very similar in construction) that get worn for everything else- regular work duty, cuttin firewood, firefighting, etc.

Im a redwing guy. Im on my second pair of Redwing 608's. I like them. Im also very partial to My Lacrosse Alpha Burly Sports. I have hunted in the same pair for 4 or 5 years now. My next pair will be the same.

I also have apair of matterhorn's

I only wear them underground (mines), but they have held up very well and are a pretty comfortable boot. They take a ton of abuse

Im also very partial to My Lacrosse Alpha Burly Sports. QUOTE]

I have been looking for a bow hunting boot for cold weather, any experience with the Lacrosse Alpha Iceman? The look toasty!

No I havent. If it says lacrosse on it, it has to be good. Dad is still hunting in his he has had for prob. 15 years. Tough boots.

White's lace to toe smokejumpers are all i wear, except in the winter i wear White's pacs. they're spendy, but well worth the money imo. absolutely the most comfortable boots once you get em broke in.

Just wandering what everyone's favorite work/hunting/#### kicking boot is?

I'm particular to Danner, I love dem boots.

mmm, Danner.
Still have a pair of Danner Fort Lewis boots that I've had for near on twenty years now.
They were my serious bush/hunting boot, so hardly get worn anymore but are still as comfy as hell, just like slipping on a pair of old (albeit bloody heavy) slippers.

For work almost everybody on this side of the Pacific wears elastic sided work boots and my current faves are Mongrels. :greenchainsaw:

I wear Justin lacers. I've had them over 10 years now and they still keep kicking (pun intended) I also like the wolverine durashocks but I can't get much more than a couple years out of them, the soles start to crack so I gave up on them.

Latest posts

Back