• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Kitsap Area 2011 Stihl MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpendave

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Had it tuned up this winter and ran great through a bunch of Doug for but started stalling after running. Have had this problem a few times and, not being a good one to do the work myself and not wanting to put more money into the saw, want to sell it. If you don’t mind a little trouble shooting and doing a little work yourself, make an offer.

Attachments

• 3488298A-DD5B-4F6E-A74B-3BE83AC227EF.jpeg
    3488298A-DD5B-4F6E-A74B-3BE83AC227EF.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 41
  • 15B62708-7EEB-4C64-ADFF-5EF7A5881623.jpeg
    15B62708-7EEB-4C64-ADFF-5EF7A5881623.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
Are you willing to ship or local sale?
After thinking about it, I’m going to hold out for a local buyer as I don’t want to deal with the shipping part right now. If you happen to be this way to go halibut fishing on the Strait of Juan de Fuca or something...

What year is your saw and is mtronic? Would stay running or die out complete ? You in silverdale?
Yes Silverdale. Bought it in 2011 brand new. Manual carburetor adjustments do NOT M-Tronic. It would die completely, but restart easy enough. May need new muffler as some suggested might be cause of oily condensation under filter (not on filter itself. Has run great for a while after taking it to Small Engine Clinic in Silverdale. Got through quite a bit of wood before started having problems. Have had this problem a few times and, not the guy to work on it myself, didn’t want to put more money into it. Like I said, runs great for a while after tune-up.

Back