kleen flo oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camel2019

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I know I know not another oil thread but im coming here to ask a decent question.

so while a princess auto(Canadian harbor freight) I grabbed a couple of bottles of kleen flo 2 cycle oil it has picture of out door equipment, snowmobiles,boat ect says low ash on the back of the bottle but has the rating of TC-W3.

I used this oil before in my weed eater and Chinese chainsaw last year when I was new to 2 cycle equipment but im guessing this is for water cooled equipment now that I have done some research.

would this oil have done any harm to my equipment I also used it in my old Jacobsen snow thrower(32 to 1 plus a little) I hope it didn't do anything to that I wont use it in my vintage stuff but may still use it in the weed eaters(one bought cheap and one junk picked) and a junk picked Jonsered(made by poulan)

They should tell you. Usually it says can be used for both though if it is for outdoor equipment. It’s pretty important to know. Dont go using water cooled only two stroke oil. It’s designed to be run at a completely different temperature.

Like this one. Says it can be used for both right on the label.

7ac60639f4aa0824d351233bc0e56234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should tell you. Usually it says can be used for both though if it is for outdoor equipment. It’s pretty important to know. Dont go using water cooled only two stroke oil. It’s designed to be run at a completely different temperature.

Like this one. Says it can be used for both right on the label.

7ac60639f4aa0824d351233bc0e56234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it says it can be used in chainsaws and lawn mowers and stuff like that my snow thrower was cool to the touch even after an hour of use.

Latest posts

Back