knuckleboom crane truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aefcc2d7-ff70-b6b7.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

took thies pictures with my cell phone havent tried the winch line yet probably will take the grapple off it tomorrow and mess around with it the bucket is still in the bed. thiers 12 more feet in the boom of manual exstensions your looking at right around 60- 65 feet. 70-75 with exstensions out.

Last edited:
Manual extensions yes because they keep the material away from the hydraulics thier is all kinds of connectors and.#### on the end of it that would be easy to.smash or bend. The bucket probably not I just bought it just encased because everything comes from overseas not like you can just run down the street and pick one up.

It will handle 7 ton pretty well all the way down and out it will still do like 1800

That's a chipbox on there, right? What's the capacity? Removable tops I presume. Do you have enough boom to feed the chipper while hooked to the truck?

Ya I can feed it while hooked to the truck as far as compacity I'm not 100% sure its 14 foot long. The box has the re enforced sides inside and out to keep logs from bending it all up. And you can lift the roof off.

That's a chipbox on there, right? What's the capacity? Removable tops I presume. Do you have enough boom to feed the chipper while hooked to the truck?

That sounds a bit dangerous actually thats gotta be almost 30 ft... and what if ya accidentally fed in something a chippa don't like ...

That sounds a bit dangerous actually thats gotta be almost 30 ft... and what if ya accidentally fed in something a chippa don't like ...

It's remote controlled so he can stand right there at the chipper and watch the show. Pretty bad ass if you ask me. It would be the absolute #### for a row of smaller trees, grapple it high, cut at the stump and shove into the chipper. One guy does it all. Granted, that's best case scenario.

It's remote controlled so he can stand right there at the chipper and watch the show. Pretty bad ass if you ask me. It would be the absolute #### for a row of smaller trees, grapple it high, cut at the stump and shove into the chipper. One guy does it all. Granted, that's best case scenario.

ohhhhhh its a remote that does sound cool now

Remote has around a 600 yard range you can fully operate the truck by remote also. Turn on off engage pto idle up and down.

Latest posts

Back