knuckleboom crane truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, you taken it to the tree expo? Drive all of us around in it? we'll put our helmets on! promise!

lol sure it was up for talk a few times about taking it to the expo but the builder has a frieghtliner that is going i think and it cost some big $$ for spots.

aefcc2d7-ffda-cfb7.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I want one when I grow up!

aefcc569-2dda-e6c7.jpg

a pick off a maple tree we cut down i didnt have the block set up so i just grabed them with the grapple worked kinda well actually.

Last edited:
aefcc569-2e46-b19e.jpg

Lifting them out from the back of the house then swinging them around to the chip truck.

Last edited:
Who did ya buy that truck from timberland? Looks like there body and I know they sell Copma , if so there chip bodies are awesome you will see how strong they are loading wood into them

Who did ya buy that truck from timberland? Looks like there body and I know they sell Copma , if so there chip bodies are awesome you will see how strong they are loading wood into them

It's a Timberland, I've only seen pics but thought the bodies looked a little chinsy. Hard to tell from pics though.

It's a Timberland, I've only seen pics but thought the bodies looked a little chinsy. Hard to tell from pics though.

it all depends on what you want if your just hauling chips thier cheaper bodies he builds them in house. they where building one when i picked up my truck. it was built with the intent of logs banging around in it so thier is a higher gauge steel used on the sides ill have to take a picture but its way way thicker than my southco chip body we have dumped alot of logs out of it already and havent put a dent that i can see in it.

someone somewhere was saying he buys those bodies from somone else you can rest assure thier all hand welded and fabricated i have pictures of mine being welded at his shop.

that body was around 15g's i think a regular body like you guys are talking about sell for around 9-10k

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back