Labonville Black Friday Sale!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this an online store sale? or is it a forum group buy? I need some new chaps...

Is this an online store sale? or is it a forum group buy? I need some new chaps...

http://www.labonville.com/

It is just a call 'em and tell what you want & give 'em your credit card number sale! :biggrinbounce2:

I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times. Good people to deal with and with the 20% off, I am going to buy a few more goodies too!

I love their 1000 denier full wrap chaps. They saved me from getting cut once----the cost of the chaps are much cheaper than my insurance deductible for a trip to the ER!

Make sure you let the "Santas" is your life know about this sweet sale.

SAW SAFE!!!!!!:chainsawguy:

Man am I excited... :hmm3grin2orange:

Just ordered my first set of full wrap chaps... thanks to the black friday sale... they have 20% off even ordering on the web. Just checkout and use the coupon "blackfriday"... It automatically fills that in for you when checking out though.

Man am I excited... :hmm3grin2orange:

Just ordered my first set of full wrap chaps... thanks to the black friday sale... they have 20% off even ordering on the web. Just checkout and use the coupon "blackfriday"... It automatically fills that in for you when checking out though.

I ended up getting a set of Labonville chaps through Bailey's. They had them for about $81 (vs $99 from Labonville + $17 or so shipping), and I had a July email for free shipping on my next order.

These will replace the Husqvarna chaps that I've been using the past couple years.

Back