Labonville Helmet any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paperdesk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've used the Stihl and Husqvarna helmet, but the price on the Labonville one looks really good. Anyone have one and is it good? How does it compare with others mentioned?

I like Labonville stuff, I own their chaps and they're great. Having said that, I haven't used their helmet system but I looked at in their store here in Maine and tried it on and I didn't like it. Seemed pretty cheaply made. I bought the Rockman system through Baileys which I like a lot.

I have a Labonville helmet, it's a good helmet. I had a few small limbs hit it but nothing major. I don't think they are cheaply made at all.

I have a Labonville helmet, it's a good helmet. I had a few small limbs hit it but nothing major. I don't think they are cheaply made at all.

Thank you Mercer-me and peterc38 for the info.

Anyone others used the helmet and have something to add?

Helmet Review

I have had the Labonville Helmet for at least 3 years.
I find it very comfortable. It's getting time for a new screen though.

I wear it when I do demolition on my house. It did save my noggin when a piece of plaster about 2'x4'x3/4" decided to fall on my head when taking down the kitchen ceiling. Helmet is fine and so am I, although opinions vary -about me, not the helmet.

Before I purchased it I asked who made the helmet and they told me it was made by Grippo.

Hope this helps.

Back