LANCASTER PUMP Mystery...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks alot like my lancaster 60. Made by the Lancaster pump mfg company, in lancaster Pa. Used a Lawson power products engine, later to become techumseh. They were rather straight forward no frills saws from what I can tell. I also dint think they are worth much to most. I keep mine around as a conversation piece since I live in Lebanon, right near the lancaster line. I believe there should be a stamped metal tag on the engine somewhere that can give you some more details on it. They are a bugger to find info on. Heres a pic of mine.

Attachments

• 20200609_183522.jpg
    20200609_183522.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
Lots of similarities but not twins. My rear handle is mounted low with spark plug right near throttle trigger. Yours has handle mounted high. Does yours have front-mounted carb like mine? Thanks for your input. O.

This will help you narrow it down to what part of the six series it is.
********************************/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?t=6312
Oh yeah I forgot it's one of those sites on A.S. no-no list.

Google search the information below.
www.chainsawcollectors.se › phpbb3
Web results
Lancaster Six-45, Six-55, Six-70 - Chainsaw Collectors.se

Lots of similarities but not twins. My rear handle is mounted low with spark plug right near throttle trigger. Yours has handle mounted high. Does yours have front-mounted carb like mine? Thanks for your input. O.
I doubt it's the same model, they made many over the years, think 50 to 70cc. Dont know the variations between them. The carb sits on the top of mine. Tanks are in front of it. Has an odd cork like air filter on it.

Click on "Model Profile: Six 45" in my link above.
Takes you to Mike Acres' site.
There are photos and discussion in chainsaw collectors forum site, but I don't know if links are allowed here on AS.

Latest posts

Back