• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Large Milling Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should thank BobL more than me, but I appreciate the sentiment. It is incredible how much difference properly sharpening the chain makes; don't underestimate it. I'll let you know when I know more about my saws. Good luck.

Yes, BobL is the man. I learned so much from his posts. Particularly about milling.

Send me some pictures and/or a video if you have them.

BTW, you ever run the Mountain Masochist?

I will need to swing by my storage unit and get some pictures. Never run Machosist though I was just north of the finish a couple of weeks ago at The Priest.

I have a Husqvarna 2100 that I have decided to sell. I will be in Front Royal in a few weeks for hunting season. Runs great, needs nothing. $500.

Thanks BGC and formersawrep. I think I'll stick to some bigger saws that I'm more familiar with.

I'm a little concerned that anything smaller than 120cc or so wouldn't be able to take the abuse and all I know is Stihl and Husqvarna.

Ideally I'll end up with a 084/088/880 or a 3120.

Latest posts

Back