Latest E-bay Purchase goes completely to...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is starting to get a little pathetic guys.:cry:

I am starting to understand why the nick name "Diaper Crew" got started.

I'm not sure what you are meaning!

But if I stepped on the toes of someone you know, someone who has, or would make a purchase with a willful and malicious intent, completely contrary to and devoid of the spirit of a peaceable business transaction, you could not POSSIBLY attempt to defend or excuse such a lowly piece of "the material that drops from the north end of a southbound Beagle".

If I have missed something that has happened that would give you a vested interest in hijacking this thread about my pleasure in owning a real nice saw and the pleasant smooth transaction that led to it, please feel free to enlighten me.

Mike

I'm not sure what you are meaning!

But if I stepped on the toes of someone you know, someone who has, or would make a purchase with a willful and malicious intent, completely contrary to and devoid of the spirit of a peaceable business transaction, you could not POSSIBLY attempt to defend or excuse such a lowly piece of "the material that drops from the north end of a southbound Beagle".

If I have missed something that has happened that would give you a vested interest in hijacking this thread about my pleasure in owning a real nice saw and the pleasant smooth transaction that led to it, please feel free to enlighten me.

Mike

What ever Mike. Why be back handed about it? You act like you were not making reference to Joat or Tom. Give me a break....

You and Andy and Nik all have the same feelings about what went down. So be it. I certainly don't agree with it but I am sitting here stating it openly, not back handed in the middle of a unrelated thread. Trimmed is getting ready to shut down another thread because of this crap so maybe this one will be next. Frankly I don't give a #### anymore.

Brad is a God and we are all his subjects.........:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back