Let’s see your saw shelves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orange Ripper

Orange Ripper Saw Shop Chronicles
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning folks!
Doing a little renovating in the saw shop, and now I’m just looking around to get some ideas for saw storage!
Shelves seem to be the easiest way around it for sure, but was looking for cool different ideas and ways to do this other than just a plain boring shelf with saws layed on it! If that’s even possible lol! And with a growing collection of 10 saws, im going to need more room to put them 😂 was considering hanging them from the handles from the rafters too, but it’s a bit high to reach them when I wanna take them down, so I’m on the fence here hahah.
Any Ideas and tips welcome and appreciated!
Have a good one people!

Here’s a pic of my current setup from when I only owned 4 saws, but as you can see I’m slowly running out of room 😂
9EC5C973-7CF4-461B-8FFA-02D67744B405.jpeg

Now that’s pretty impressive 🤤 little on the upscaled side of collecting I see! 😍

https://www.arboristsite.com/thread...-what-to-stock-up-on-now.329460/#post-6813283
Saws are evolving. No need to spend Today's dollar for tomorrows wheel chock.

Unless you want to make the BIG $ in luring worldwide global tourists to visit the Chainsaw Museum located 7 miles North of Oskaloosa Kansas, then 1.5 miles due East down a dirt path. Warning -- in dangerous need of road grating. No sign, look for the sagging barn, and no services anywhere nearby. :)

....................Unless you want to make the BIG $ in luring worldwide global tourists to visit the Chainsaw Museum located 7 miles North of Oskaloosa Kansas, then 1.5 miles due East down a dirt path. Warning -- in dangerous need of road grating. No sign, look for the sagging barn, and no services anywhere nearby. :)
No need to be nasty in a very nice thread. I hope you have a great day

Some darn nice looking saws there on those shelves sir! 🤘🏼 love the metal brake flags myself, but I spy a nice clean looking 61 down bottom with a plastic orange brake flag though! Reminded me of my first saw that pulled me down this rabbit hole 😂 1990 50 I converted into a 55, love the orange brake handle look for some reason! View attachment 1097490
Yea , that’s a good old 61 , still run great 👍

Latest posts

Back