Let’s see your saw shelves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is work in progress , kind of a combo of storage. Some on high shelf, that have been cleaned, fixed, tuned and tested. Then a few hangers. Those are Worx brand hangers (6). Then some metal shelves for others. Shop is fairly new so things are not in a final state and organized completely just yet.
Lookin great so far 🤘🏼
I actually really like that shelf you got goin on there with all the rattle cans in it! Did you make it yourself?

Lookin great so far 🤘🏼
I actually really like that shelf you got goin on there with all the rattle cans in it! Did you make it yourself?
I bought the first one with the intent to deconstruct and then build. Under inspection, it was a little complex with some of the dove tail type joints so I decided to just buy another. Got them off Amazon.

Nisorpa 24 Can Spray Paint or Lube Can Holder Aerosol Can Rack 6-Tier Wooden Spray Paint Can Storage Rack Wall Mount Aerosol Spray Can Organizer for Garage and Craft Workroom- 14.2" L x 5" W x 30" H https://a.co/d/51BeAE4

I made the handle out of aluminum tubing on the 55 it's better when used in the tree tops.
🤙
That’s deadly! I was thinking maybe it was two handles welded into one, have been thinking of going that route too, have a couple spares around see lol

I bought the first one with the intent to deconstruct and then build. Under inspection, it was a little complex with some of the dove tail type joints so I decided to just buy another. Got them off Amazon.

Nisorpa 24 Can Spray Paint or Lube Can Holder Aerosol Can Rack 6-Tier Wooden Spray Paint Can Storage Rack Wall Mount Aerosol Spray Can Organizer for Garage and Craft Workroom- 14.2" L x 5" W x 30" H https://a.co/d/51BeAE4
Cool, definitely a neat rig up, I may just have to put the cabinet maker side of my brain to work again and make one without all the harder intricate joins 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Back