lets c picture of your wood heat source in action

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fdba3297ea6f170df59b6e59a4dc133a.jpg
b81ab569f1ebb487919edbadee164e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's our Edge 750 gasification boiler rolling with the door and bypass open.

When it's going hard there is a loud resonance/reverberation that can be felt and heard. It's wild.

Close the door and bypass and all you hear is a jet sound.

It's way louder in person. You can hear it in the shop 30 ft away.

Ok, I had to do a little work on my stove this year as well. One of the secondary burn tubes failed after ten years of service as our main heat source. These tubes glow red hot when I'm burning hard so I guess that's not unexpected. I replaced all three with stainless tubes so I am hoping to get a little longer life out of them.

by wood4heat on Arboristsite.com

And back doing its thing, keeping the family warm and comfortable!

Ok, I had to do a little work on my stove this year as well. One of the secondary burn tubes failed after ten years of service as our main heat source. These tubes glow red hot when I'm burning hard so I guess that's not unexpected. I replaced all three with stainless tubes so I am hoping to get a little longer life out of them.

And back doing its thing, keeping the family warm and comfortable!

adorable!!!! attitude (why are you taking my picture dad?) and all!!! thanks for sharing

WOOW Valley! You must be able to fire that pipeline to redhot glowing with that load of wood. That thing must be pretty sturdy what is the wall thickness of such a pipe? Low tech and heavy duty!

Motorsen

Back