lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a winner!

Yup,

but it depends on 'which town'?

'bout 30 years ago when my dear departed Dad ran a shop, he had the best damn garage in town!

When he retired in the mid '70s I know of three old ladies that sold their cars.

At me Dads funeral one of them told me she did NOT trust anyone else to touch her car!

RIP Pops

Thanks to MnSam for sending on the Homelite 150 manual he had received earlier in this thread. He made a copy for himself and sent the original to me (though I told him the copy was fine).

It is much appreciated.

083.JPG This would probably be better for members in Ohio, a male 6wk old Teacup Chihuahua Teacup Yorkie mix, answers to Tucker, no mods totally stock, should be in the 3-4lb. class when mature

Last edited:
Now for my last one ...........................

I'm offering up a Mac SP40 'saw in a box'!

I know, it really is unbelievable .... almost unheard of.

First one to send me a PM with their Name and shipping address gets it!

Merry Christmas!

Now for my last one ...........................

I'm offering up a Mac SP40 'saw in a box'!

I know, it really is unbelievable .... almost unheard of.

First one to send me a PM with their Name and shipping address gets it!

Merry Christmas!

PM sent

Anybody that paid me for postage to ship them an item that DIDN'T receive it please let me know ASAP. I'm having issues with the USPS.

Cobey's bar never showed, and there's no tracking record of it other than the initial "electronic shipping info" that was generated when I printed the priority mail shipping label from their website. Hoping it's still at my post office to be 'found' and sent on its way. I'll go rattle their cages on 12/26.

Then there's the package I sent to Iowa on the same day that I sent out Cobey's bar (part of a trade.............thankfully that fellow hasn't sent his end of the trade yet). I have tracking info for it...........................but it don't make any damn sense. It made it to his local post office (over three days after shipping), was then 'sorted'...................................and then was sent to Chicago for 'pickup'. I called and emailed the USPS. NO response. Two days LATER it was 'delivered' in Chicago. Delivered to WHO/WHERE??????

Sorry to rant in the Christmas thread........

Last edited:
Back