lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUP!

I got a mnii mac in a box today.

It smelled so bad of putrid gas the missus made me take it out to the shed.

Guess I'll be out there this evening checkin' it out. (and figuring what I'm going to box up and send back).

You know what they say about payback?

I might be nice because O' the season though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Want to make sure the saws make it first :)

Mine came in today, and thank you VERY much! Wish I could buy ya a bite to eat or something, thanks again. Please send me a PM with your paypal address so I can settle up on shipping with ya. Hope you have a good Christmas - Jeff

YUP!

Guess I'll be out there this evening checkin' it out. (and figuring what I'm going to box up and send back).

I might be nice because O' the season though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I have a super2 that needs an attitude adjustment you could send him.:D
Better yet, a homelite 150 with Carb problems!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone I have been able to give something to or who has generously passed things on to me. This is a wonderful community and I wish everyone the best over the Holidays!

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

YUP!

I know you only asked for a clutch and drum, but all that other stuff was attached. Sort of. In a way.... So to speak. :ices_rofl:

I didn't participate in this wonderful endeavor since I really have nothing of value to give away. Because of that, I felt funny asking for any of the items offered as well. But I just wanted to say that following this thread has put a smile on my face and a warm spot in my heart. I think it's wonderful for a community to come together like this. It truly embodies the spirit of the season and shows that there still are good people in this world.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

I didn't participate in this wonderful endeavor since I really have nothing of value to give away. Because of that, I felt funny asking for any of the items offered as well. But I just wanted to say that following this thread has put a smile on my face and a warm spot in my heart. I think it's wonderful for a community to come together like this. It truly embodies the spirit of the season and shows that there still are good people in this world.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
I wouldn't have batted an eye at anything you would have wanted to claim! Its Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.
t7703.gif

Yeah but... It's better to give than receive.
If you hang around long enough you will accumulate stuff. Then you can play with a clear conscience though I agree with the posters above saying they wouldn't bat an eye
Didn't even care about the guy couple years ago who appeared on the forum, claimed one of my offerings, and then disappeared. No biggie. I had it. He needed it. It was Christmas. I gave it.
Hope y'all had a good Christmas and wish you a great new year

Got a couple boxes going out late this week.

Then a small package to Ted some time early next year.

Merry Christmas to all!
I have to say a big thanks to Mo for sending several items I've really been looking for and wanting!

Merry Christmas all!

PS: my packages are going out a little late but I promise all of them will be out!!!

Yup I need to get off me bum and get out ta the shed and box up a couple.

As the years pass it is hard to get going when it's this cold out eh?

Kinda like jumpin' in the lake, it's a shock at first, but you get used to it.

Latest posts

Back