Lets get this party started...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, i know of McGrath, I have a few internet friends from there.. It is a very dog friendly/musher friendly community.. If i could only convince my wife to move there, me and the dogs would be much happier! And i could have a few more dogs to boot!

Ron

aussie burger...beetroot and pineapple or its not on
attachment_26314.php

here's one of me and my buddy after we layed down some oaks for a footbridge, I'm the one on the right.

Here's some locust tree's I dumped. I know i got rugged good looks, like a chizzled mountain man. I was cutting one of those locusts and I started shooting sparks. Come to find out a butter knife grew into it. Thats right, a butter knife. . .

Last edited:
and a few from the Forest Circus. That pine came down about 3 mintues after that picture was taken, probly wasnt the best place to be standing.

ps. onelick, that was actually a type 2 crew, but we were IA qualified.

Here are some completely random ones. The first is Octopus Tree, a Sitka Spruce up near Tillamook Oregon. The next is another huge Sitka Spruce I visited on the ORegon coast.

after polishing my hard hat and getting drenched dropped a few gums,even lambert logging could have handled this job,haha

this is very close to the most southern part of the mainland,going to be a vinyard.

I like the reverse your 4wd pull to so you can watch the action.

Nice fishing rods on the front there mate.

after seeing that bucket pic ill never complain about working in the cold again.

Back